This site provides information about two projects:
BaltSe@nioR – Innovative solutions to support enterprises in the Baltic Sea Region in product development aimed at raising comfort and safety of seniors home living co-financed by the European Union (European Regional Development Fund) within the INTERREG Baltic Sea Region
BaltSe@nioR 2.0 – Innovative solutions to support BSR in providing more senior – friendly public spaces due to increased capacity of BSR companies and public institutions co-financed by the European Union (European Regional Development Fund) within the INTERREG Baltic Sea Region
- New webpage section on prototypes
- How to design senior-friendly products, services, spaces? Our new video.
- AAL lecturers and students visit public spaces in Copenhagen and Helsinki with senior-friendly solutions
- Virtual Library training session – 25th June 10:00-11:30 CET
- Demography changes the public space